Paper Industry Brushes
Our organization is accredited with an ISO 9001:2000 certification and is engaged in offering an excellent quality range of Paper Industry Brushes. The offered industry brushes are manufactured by our dexterous experts using the best quality synthetic fibers and advanced machinery. To ensure its quality and durability, these Paper Industry Brushes are thoroughly checked by our quality analysts on various benchmarks. These industry brushes are made available in various designs, shapes and sizes in accordance with the specific needs of the clients.
- Soft bristles
- Light weight
- Easy handling
- Fine finish
Benefits Roller Improves:
- It comes with an even surface of paper and regular glossy finish
- It provides Area brush finish, with no marks and streaks
- It has evenness with high gloss
- It also thoroughly enhances paper's printing properties
- The extended lifetime of the brush is 5000 - 6000 h max. in process
- It is incorporated with heavy duty steel pipe structure for maximum speed
- It has segments with filament, like horse hair that are fastened on the brush roll core
- The sections are interchangeable
- It has a driving arrangement for brush rollers
- The roller is Electro animatedly balanced out for max. 1200 RPM
Technique specification of Brush Roller:
- Core Roller – It comprises a 15mm thick Seamless pipe
- Journal - The journal is on the EN - 8 Material
- Gujan Boss - The roller is completely shrunk and built-in with C.I. Boss
- Brush Hair – It is well dressed Horse Hair used for even finish of paper
- Finishing - The Brush roller is finished on specially trimming machine.
- Balancing - It is strenuously Balanced twice, one for core roller, second after final brush roller
- Certificate - The active Balance Certificate is issued for the same.
The brush roller designed for covered paper industry is developed in up to 5000 MM length and diameter of any size.
- The filament can be special bristles mix, other than horse hair
- The filament density can be low or heavy
- It can have a Brush Mounting Method Selection Strip, Section
- It can have a Strip Selection Re Fillable Aluminum Strip
- It can have a disposable High Grade Polypropylene Strip