- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 500.00 - 200000.00 INR
We have achieved a distinct position by providing our reputed clients a superior quality range of Strip Brushes. The offered brushes are designed and manufactured making use of the finest grade synthetic fibers under the strict supervision of our experts. Our quality analysts check this range of brushes on various benchmarks prior its dispatch at our end. Provided in varied sizes, shapes, colors and designs as per the varied needs of clients, these Strip Brushes are available at reasonable rates.
- Optimum strength
- Rigid bristles
- Light weight
- Easy to Fit
- Used for Various Application
- Available in Various Sizes and Length ,Color
- Available ex-stock
- Sealing, Cleaning, Removing, Anti Barrier, etc
Channel base material options include the following:
- Strip brushes can be developed in a variety of sizes, styles and shapes for all industries
- The strip brush holder is designed to be easily and trouble free mounted
- The strip brush fill material can be rough, coarse and synthetic nylon, natural bristle, wire or combination of these.
- The backing of this brush can be aluminum or galvanized stainless steel
- We keep in stock traditionally manufactured strip brushes with metal back
- One of the most economical elements is Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel is ideal for defending against corrosion
- Aluminum is light weight and helps resists decomposition due to oxidation
- The strip brush made in staple set can be finished to any extent, ranging from 30mm to 3500mm.
- The base of Strip brush can be of Plastic, Wood, Metal, Coil or any other material
- It can be completed with Fill material, such as Steel, Nylon, PP, Steel, hair or any other material.
- The buyers can buy Strip Brush of any size and any fill material
Strip Brush Applications helps in the following
- It helps in putting off the contamination from air and dust
- It can also prevent the incoming of light, vapors and over spray
- It has sound dampening strips
- It is incorporated with Door Mounting
- It can be fasten around a control arm or lever
- The Conveyor belt either seals or guides the material to stay on the conveyor
- Strips that can be used to minimize or do away with static build-up
- It can be used as a stationary spreader or blade to budge material.
- The splash protects or curtains on equipment.
- The cable guides/cable ways on furniture/electrical cabinets
407,408 4th Floor Trade Square, Arvind Avenue, Rohit Circle, Khokhra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380026, India